- Krasey Beauty has the scoop on the (old) new Herbal Essences range!
- Phyrra shares her first impressions of the Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm with you. See if it’s a must have!
- A great red lip is never really “out of season”. Check out the super-comfortable, gorgeously opaque YSL Rouge Pur Couture in Le Rouge at theNotice!
- Jenn from Spiced Beauty found the best concealer ever under $2.00! Check it out!
- At Musing on Beauty, Mariella “accidentally” bought a Laura Mercier Angled Eye Colour Brush that is not what she expected. She likes it never the less, so read all about it!
- Musicalhouses explores if collagen supplements and skincare really work!
- Lisamarie from Beauty Crazed may never be a pop tart but thanks to the Nicole by OPI Selena Gomez collection, she can at least have the nails of one. Come check out her swatches and see if they make you want to date Justin Bieber!
- Prime Beauty steps out of her brown/bronze/beige neutral comfort zone with bareMinerals new Remix Collection, a color-lovers delight!
- Come check out the love it or leave it review of Benefit Fine One One at Adorable On Your Vanity.
- Does winter have you down? Pammy Blogs Beauty shows you how to “Get the Look” for summery/beachy waves with a clipless curling iron.
- Beauty Reflections tries one of the new Estée Lauder Pure Color Stay-On Shadow Paints in Extreme Emerald.
- Makeup, Beauty and More talks about a new favorite winter lipstick from the drugstore!
Beauty Blog Link Love: January 19th, 2013
My Favorite Blogs
- A Model Recommends
- All Lacquered Up
- Blushes On Display
- British Beauty Blogger
- Cafe Makeup
- Cosmetic Candy
- Get Lippie
- Just Nice Things
- Karla Sugar
- London Makeup Girl
- Mizz Worthy
- Modesty Brown
- Nouveau Cheap
- Perilously Pale
- Pink Sith
- Planet Martha
- Skin Scrubs
- The Beauty Bite
- The Beauty Look Book
- The Gloss Menagerie
- The Non-Blonde
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links. For more information, click here.