- Is that a new review, or are you happy to see me? Check out Krasey Beauty’s review of the latest palette from Benefit, along with some awesomely bad pickup lines.
- Shu Uemura has exciting collaboration coming up for the holidays this year, complete with a little Mon Shu Girl. Preview the Karl Lagerfeld for shu uemura collection at theNotice.
- Phyrra whispers, That is not dead which can eternal lie, so check out the Geek Chic Cosmetics Strange Aeons Collection, inspired by HP Lovecraft.
- Your favourite hair noob figures out how to get perfect voluminous curls on My Funny Valentine.
- Amy Antoinette features one of Benefit’s new kit releases which feature all the best base products in one place – Benefit How To Look The Best At Everything Makeup Kit.
- It’s a foregone conclusion that Lisamarie from Beauty Crazed with be a crazy old cat lady someday – in the meantime here’s a taste of things to come with her Maybelline Colossal Cat Eyes!
- You better hold on to your socks while Beauty Reflections shows you the new Mark Star Status Eyeshadow Palettes!
- Jenn from Spiced Beauty shares her favourite beauty and fashion items for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
- After Lancome receives an FDA warning letter, My Lips But Better wonders: has cosmetics marketing gone too far?
- Christina the Glitterholic is ready to spread some Holiday cheer again! See how you can help!
- Gouldylox turns the returning 90′s brown trend around and makes it modern. Get the look for yourself, here!
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
My Favorite Blogs
- A Model Recommends
- All Lacquered Up
- Blushes On Display
- British Beauty Blogger
- Cafe Makeup
- Cosmetic Candy
- Get Lippie
- Just Nice Things
- Karla Sugar
- London Makeup Girl
- Mizz Worthy
- Modesty Brown
- Nouveau Cheap
- Perilously Pale
- Pink Sith
- Planet Martha
- Skin Scrubs
- The Beauty Bite
- The Beauty Look Book
- The Gloss Menagerie
- The Non-Blonde
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links. For more information, click here.