I’ve been on a big nail polish kick lately and I wanted to feature some of the bright shades that have caught my eye. I don’t believe that these are the only colors you should wear in the summer, but it feels so right to slap on some hot orange nail polish when it’s 100 degrees outside.
Clockwise from bottom left:
- OPI Kiss Me On My Tulips (berry creme)
- Zoya Kylie2 (hot red creme)
- Zoya Maya (pinky-coral jelly)
- OPI Mod-ern Girl (hot orange jelly)
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Mellow Yellow (banana yellow creme)
- Essie Turquoise & Caicos (aqua jelly)
- OPI Suzi Says Feng-Shui (cerulean creme)
- Sally Hansen Hard As Nails No Hard Feelings (violet creme)
- Sally Hansen HD DVD (blue/purple duochrome)
- Zoya Jules (light gold foil)
While doing these swatches I got the idea to test Sally Hansen DVD on top of Sally Hansen No Hard Feelings and it’s sooooo pretty. I’ll do a full manicure and take pics later this week!