Hi everyone, I’m still alive! I let my parents borrow my camera for the week and I bought Skyrim last weekend so… posting just didn’t happen I have some news and reviews to share until I get photography back up and running. Thanks for bearing with me!
Have you guys heard about the upcoming OPI Germany collection? I just about died of laughter the first time I read through the names… classic OPI humor. Liking the look of this collection so far, but I’ll need to see more swatches or bottles in person before I can give a real judgment. I do love how there are dark, complex polishes in this collection, which is what made OPI really famous back in the day. What do you think?
- My Very First Knackwurst …and what a magical rosy-nude rendezvous it was!
- Don’t Pretzel My Buttons a haute honey-beige that can always make you smile.
- Berlin There Done That a travelling taupe that’s seen it all. (Yep, that too)
- Don’t Talk Bach to Me there’s nothing mellow about this sassy lime-yellow.
- Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine! a bodacious black-olive? We say “Ja! Ja! Ja!”
- Schnapps Out of It shake off the blues with a shot of fall’s must-have mauve!
- Suzi & The 7 Dusseldorfs the most beautiful bright purple of all.
- Every Month is Oktoberfest prost! Here’s to the prettiest plum in the Biergarten
- Unfor-greta-bly Blue everyone’s favourite Fräulein loves this über shiny blue.
- Deutsch You Want Me Baby a self-assured shade of shimmering red-orange
- Danke-Shiny Red you “Bitte” try on this ravishing ruby before it’s too late!
- German-icure by OPI the best burgundy shimmer in the business.
Photos by OPI via their Facebook page.