OPI The Amazing Spider-Man Collection for Summer 2012
Available now at Ulta
I was thrilled to find this collection while on vacation. Most of the colors are beautiful and I loved that OPI included some darker shades in a summer collection instead of neons. I think Your Web Or Mine? is the definite runt of this collection, which is a shame because the name is so cute. I don’t know anyone who would honestly go to a salon and pick out frosty medium pink for their nails. It’s very dated looking.
On the positive side, there are 2 Chanel dupes in this collection. One of them, Just Spotted the Lizard (dupe for Chanel Peridot), will be posted in just a few minutes… from what I can tell it is a perfect dupe. I hope this means more duochrome polishes in coming collections! Number One Nemesis (dupe for Chanel Graphite) is slightly less shimmery than it’s Chanel counterpart, but will definitely suffice for most people.
- Shatter the Scales Blue-green shimmer shatter
- Into the Night Metallic blue
- Your Web Or Mine? Carnation pink frost
- Call Me Gwen-ever Orange creme
- Just Spotted the Lizard Gold-green duochrome
- My Boyfriend Scales Walls Cityscape white creme
- Number One Nemesis Charcoal grey-green shimmer