OPI Holland Collection for Spring 2012
This is a really lovely collection that covers a lot of bases – you’ve got simple neutrals, punchy brights, and pretty pastels. As always, the names are creative and fun. I haven’t yet seen the collection in person (available in February), but I did find some great swatches on a blog called Fashion Polish (Part I, Part II). I highly recommend you check out the swatches so you can see the gorgeous textures.
- A Roll In The Hague Take advantage of this frisky little orange
- Red Lights Ahead…Where? This coral-packed red is the hottest in the district
- Kiss Me On My Tulips A smooch-worthy shade of hot pink
- Pedal Faster Suzi! This pink lavender shimmer will have you “wheeling”
- Vampsterdam A deep purple for a divine diva
- Did You ‘ear About Van Gogh? Rumour has it this sandy bisque is a work of art
- Thanks a Windmillion You totally deserve this breezy sea green
- Dutch ’Ya Just Love OPI? All of Holland hollers for this crowd-pleasing plum
- Gouda Gouda Two Shoes Take a walk on the wild side with this robust rose
- I Don’t Give a Rotterdam! This sassy steal-blue shimmer means business!
- I Have Herring Problem What’s that you say? I need to “sea” this shimmery green-blue?
- Wooden Shoe Like to Know? It’s no secret…everybody loves this shimmery chocolate-brown