NYX Snow White Lipstick

Finally, a red for the boldest of gals! A good friend of mine wears this shade to work on her “don’t mess with me” days and I can see why.

NYX Round Lipsticks are ridiculously good value for money. Downside is you’ll have to order online because Ulta only stocks a limited number of shades. The formula is rich and creamy, and it leaves a good stain behind when it finally wears off. Snow White has some sort of vague synthetic fruit scent that is noticeable but doesn’t bother my nose.

Price: $2.50
Rating: A
Availability: Cherry Culture

MAC Viva Glam Cyndi, MAC Lady Bug, NYX Snow White

, ,

14 Responses to NYX Snow White Lipstick

1. Victoria December 16, 2010 at 4.25 pm #

This is the perfect red for you! Seriously looks custom!

2. Princesa Livia December 16, 2010 at 4.31 pm #

I want this!! x

3. Leticia - Cosmetics Aficionado December 16, 2010 at 4.46 pm #

This looks great on you!!

4. SiSi December 16, 2010 at 7.49 pm #

Ooo pretty! I love their lipsticks, they’re SO pigmented.

5. Toni December 16, 2010 at 10.49 pm #

I like it! I wonder if my Ulta has this color or not. I’d need to smell it, because I can’t tolerate a lot of the fragranced makeup items. I can tolerate the vanilla scent from MAC, but the fruity, candy, or bubble-gummy smells don’t work for me. Thanks for sharing and swatching these red lipsticks!

6. Stacey December 17, 2010 at 3.04 am #

This suits you so well – you do look like Snow White!

7. GlossQueen December 17, 2010 at 6.32 am #

I love this colour on you, it’s stunning!

8. Jen December 19, 2010 at 5.59 am #

That’s a really rich red color. Looks great on you though =)

• Katie December 20, 2010 at 3.55 pm #

Thank you!

9. July December 20, 2010 at 2.57 am #

hello. i really wanted to love this lipstick, but it looks brownish on me and i hate reds with orange-brown tones, they don’t suit me.
    I was hoping for a dark matte red the first time i put it on, instead a saw the brownish tones.
    Great that i found nyx “Hero”, it really is what i was hoping for.
    may be i should give another try to Snow white…

• Katie December 20, 2010 at 3.55 pm #

Oh, how strange! Is your skin much different in color compared to mine? If you’re looking for a dark matte red try NARS Pure Matte lipsticks or the Sephora Mat Maniac ones (there are perfect dupes between the two lines)

10. Jen @My Funny Valentine December 21, 2010 at 8.45 pm #

Lovely! Haven’t tried NYX yet because it’s not available in Australia but am planning to try purchasing online- will def pick this one up. Bargain!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. theNotice: a beauty blog » 18/12/10 Link Love - December 18, 2010

[...] to wear red lips this holiday season? Check out these three options on Katie of My Lips But [...]

2. Beauty Blog Link Love | Phyrra | Beauty for the Bold - February 19, 2014