Lipglossiping just broke the story that Urban Decay has created a palette full of black-based shades inspired by hard rock music.
The palette costs $36 and includes:
- Black Dog Richest matte black
- Barracuda Black with silver sparkly shift
- Jet Black with purple sparkly shift
- Sabbath Black with blue sparkly shift
- Cobra Black with golden sparkly shift
- Libertine Black with emerald sparkly shift
- Zero 24/7 Liner (mini)
- Eden Primer Potion (mini)
Now available at Sephora in the US/Canada and Debenhams in the UK!